PDA

View Full Version : RAW Star Possibly Returns At Great American Bash

Black Widow
07-08-2008, 02:19 PM
- WWE's 2008 King of the Ring winner William Regal is set to make his return to TV sometime around the 18th of this month, a Friday. Regal has been out of action since May 20th of this year after failing a WWE Wellness Policy test. Regal will probably be back on the RAW brand upon returning and likely will resume his role as RAW General Manager somehow.

Regal may work WWE live events that weekend or could pop up as a surprise at the Great American Bash pay-per-view, which is on the 20th. We'll keep you updated on anything else we hear.

wrestling-edge.com

tommy
07-08-2008, 03:23 PM
As much as I disliked Regal's power-trip gimmick, Raw needs a GM badly...

debanjan13
07-08-2008, 04:21 PM
yeah...true at the moment...Raw does need a GM..mite not necessary be Regal..we mite have a segment next week or sumthing with Vince..and saying how raw has been chaotic with him not being around..so hes gonna appoint sumbody as GM!

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Wanna c if his big push comes nw

Bad Boy
07-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Regal returns or not, doesn't make a difference to me... he aint that good, and Raw wud be good without him... but atleast don't bring him back as GM

LionDen
07-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah,. I have to agree, Regal would be good on RAW now it has different superstars. Should be good confrontations.