PDA

View Full Version : Injury At Last Night's Raw, Tonight's Smackdown Taping, Divas Title

Black Widow
07-08-2008, 03:20 PM
The word backstage at Raw was that CM Punk accidentally broke Snitsky's nose when he nailed him with the GTS last night.

I heard from a reliable source that WWE has been thinking about doing the Divas Title on Smackdown for a while now. Torrie Wilson was talked about as being in the picture for the strap when the idea first was broached last year.

Frank sent word that the dark match for tonight's Smackdown taping in Baton Rouge, LA is now Jeff Hardy and HHH vs. Edge and Umaga.

Paul Jordan sent this item. ... Move To The Music" by American Bang is the official theme song for Great American Bash 2008.

debanjan13
07-08-2008, 04:25 PM
lol..wow...i dont realli mind abt Snitsky breaking his nose...lol..

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-08-2008, 05:03 PM
The Yuck Faced Ogre just got uglier...........GTS Rulez..........Torrie fr title :lmao:

tommy
07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Even more of a reason to like Punk...

JohnCenaFan28
07-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Oh well...no Snitsky for a while...will I notice?:think: Aw, poor Torrie. She never held the WWE Women's Championship, they could have at least given her the diva title before she left.

legolas4792
07-09-2008, 01:23 AM
poor snitsky he finally gets a match on tv and with the champion and now his nose is broken

LionDen
07-09-2008, 03:58 PM
poor snitsky he finally gets a match on tv and with the champion and now his nose is broken

lol yeah, I am not to concerned either about him getting his nose broken. Plenty of other jobbers to do the job.