PDA

View Full Version : 'Am I Pregnant?' Top Web Search

Black Widow
07-10-2008, 09:22 PM
When it comes to the big questions in life, it turns out we like to turn to our PC or laptop for something deep and meaningful.

The most asked question from British internet users is 'Am I pregnant?', according to figures.

Whether the patter of tiny feet was on the way was the top ranking question followed by 'How do I work out how many weeks pregnant I am?' and 'What does morning sickness feel like?', according to figures by Ask.com.

The search brings up various self help websites about becoming a new mum.

Other frequently asked questions include 'How do I tell my kids about sex?', 'Who gets the house in a divorce?' and 'How much is my house worth?'.

The hottest online topic was personal and family health with many people asking questions such as 'What are the first signs of cancer?', 'How much does IVF cost?' and 'What is diabetes?'

The second and third most popular topics were weight loss and debt, followed by redundancy and parenting.

The search engine said more people were turning to the web for information - particularly for embarassing issues which they would feel uncomfortable speaking to someone in person about.

sky news

JohnCenaFan28
07-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Nice read, thanks.