PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Edits Blog Concerning Sick Daughter

Black Widow
07-14-2008, 06:15 PM
-- The recently released Ashley Massaro edited the two-week-old MySpace blog stating her reason for asking for a release from World Wrestling Entertainment. The original post referred to her "7yr old daughter." She has since changed the phrase to "family member." Here is the part she changed, which is bolded:

"I tried very hard out of the respect I have for her privacy and not wanting her to be exposed in any negative light but I have a family member and I just found out today that she not well and I can't be on the road with WWE when my own flesh and blood needs me..."

coachthor
07-14-2008, 11:21 PM
she is a liar

tommy
07-15-2008, 04:34 AM
I don't think she's losing any sleep over your opinion about her.

Ill Will
07-16-2008, 09:23 PM
haha, I knew it was bullshit.

tommy
07-16-2008, 11:03 PM
haha, I knew it was bullshit.

I don't understand how you make that leap. She changed the blog to "family member"...since when is a daughter not a family member? You don't know why she changed it, as she has stated before that she protects her daughter from the wrestling world, which is why no one knew she had a daughter.

Bad Boy
07-17-2008, 08:20 AM
i STILL dont believe that her daughter is sick, dunno why, but i dont... anyways, she is gone, so no use bickering over it now

Ill Will
07-19-2008, 06:32 AM
I don't understand how you make that leap. She changed the blog to "family member"...since when is a daughter not a family member? You don't know why she changed it, as she has stated before that she protects her daughter from the wrestling world, which is why no one knew she had a daughter.

Seeing as how I've been saying this from the beginning, there was no "leap" for me to make. I never believed it had anything to do with any sick family member. I think she was just outright fired by WWE.

No, I don't know why she changed it (and transversely, neither do you), but that fact that she did change her wording works to corroborate my original suspicion that the whole story was a lie in the first place.