PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Diva Gets Guest Star Role On Usa Series

Black Widow
07-16-2008, 12:26 PM
WWE Women's champion Mickie James will have a guest star appearance on the USA Network's new season of Psych. There's that NBC Universal synergy at work!

tommy
07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Hell Yes!!!!!

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-16-2008, 03:04 PM
who cares :whistle:

tommy
07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
who cares :whistle:

Uhh...everyone should. Psych is a hillarious show. I mean, just great. One of the most original and funny shows on tv in a long time...and Mickie James is a hottie, so this is a very good piece of news. :dance:

Burn Notice is also good...but USA's new show, In Plain Sight, blows, just in case you were wondering...

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2008, 01:28 AM
Uhh...everyone should. Psych is a hillarious show. I mean, just great. One of the most original and funny shows on tv in a long time...and Mickie James is a hottie, so this is a very good piece of news. :dance:

Burn Notice is also good...but USA's new show, In Plain Sight, blows, just in case you were wondering...

Are you mad!? Burn Notice is garbage, In Plain Sight is awesomeness and so is Psych.

DEMON
07-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Psyche is awesome,truly a fresh offbeat show with stars that really compliment each other in each scene of the show.
Having Mickie James guest star ony gives the show an added boost,plus gives wrestling fans a chance to check out another USA original show,and maybe boost its ratings a little more as well!

As far as "Burn Notice"&"In Plain Sight" go,I haven't had the chance to watch either one of them.

tommy
07-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Are you mad!? Burn Notice is garbage, In Plain Sight is awesomeness and so is Psych.

Man, you are crazy. Burn Notice is hillarious, AND it teaches you such helpful tips like "If you find yourself in a knife fight, control the knife hand. If you find yourself in a fight against someone with two knives...run." Seriously, that guy is smooth, and the show is very entertaining. I dunno, I've just never been able to get into 'In Plain Sight'. It's just...boring to me.

At least we can agree that Psych is awesome.