PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Second-Guessing Over WWE Announcer Change

Black Widow
07-17-2008, 08:55 AM
According to a report in The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is said to be a tremendous amount of internal unhappiness within WWE over the current pairing of Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler as the Raw announcing team. Based on reports, there has been lots of second guessing of the original move since the first week and that has increased even more so this week.

There is said to be so much concern that some discussions have reportedly taken place of shooting an angle to put the old team of Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler back together. However, at this point these are only being considered small discussions and nothing has been planned yet. Many have found this entire situation to be extremely humorous as many know Vince McMahon has been prone to going back on decisions of pushing JR out of the Raw announce table many times.

What makes things interesting is that while JR was against the move to Smackdown at first, he has since commented on his official blog that he now likes his new schedule as it gives him more time to spend at home and is the greatest work schedule he has ever had. As things stand now, Vince is reportedly against making any change to how things are and is in favor of getting Cole to become more of what he wants the main Raw announcer to be since he hasn't been happy with him in the last few weeks so far.

mikedudelang
07-17-2008, 03:45 PM
there's a reason j.r. is considered the best...

nothing against michael cole but he's simply not j.r.

Ill Will
07-19-2008, 06:28 AM
there's a reason j.r. is considered the best...I don't consider him the best...

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-19-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't consider him the best...

I agree with u althugh cole is worse...............why did they sack Joey Styles???? If they want cole 2 b there they might as well try Tony Schiavone,lol