PDA

View Full Version : More on Heidenreich Release

bad_meetz_evil
01-18-2006, 12:02 PM
As you know by now, John Heidenreich was released from the WWE yesterday. Many people behind the scenes think that family issues have something to do with this, as Heidenreich checked himself into a hospital several weeks back when he claimed to have an ear infection. When the road agents came to get him so they could head to the next show on the tour, Heidenreich said he didn't want to go and that he couldn't deal with being on the road anymore. He got on a plane and headed back to his home and hasn't been appeared on a WWE event since.

This could be a mutal release from the company, with the option of coming back after Heidenreich works out all of the family problems that he is currently dealing with. As it stands right now, the WWE will have Road Warrior Animal team up with Matt Hardy on the upcoming Japan & New Zealand tours, and then try Animal out as a singles worker.

Heidenreich was signed by World Wrestling Entertainment back in 2001 and then debuted on WWE TV in October of 2003 after spending almost two years in OVW. He was managed by Paul Heyman in his debut and feuded with the Undertaker for several months before he turned face and eventually formed the new Legion of Doom with Animal. This teaming lead to Heidenreich's only championship in the WWE, as the new LOD won the WWE Tag Team titles from MNM.

Straight Edge
01-18-2006, 01:28 PM
heh i'm sure he got fed up with being on the road, the same as every other WWE superstar is, because you're on the road for like 300 days a year and you get the 65 days a year off, and you hardly get anytime to spend with your family because you're on the road for so damn long, the same as it can be tiring and can cause problems

OMEN
01-18-2006, 01:30 PM
It's a shame that the wwe have released Heidenriech but he has never been the same scince they changed his character from the raving madman to the guy always looking for friends...
When he used to act like a lunatic i would watch Smackdown each week to see what he was going to do next,then someone in the creative department decided to change his character and look what happened.They did the same with Kane...When Kane had the mask he was the Big Red Machine and feared now they just keep screwing him over for title shots etc..

cookie_dough_619
01-19-2006, 01:58 AM
Yeah, they did mess him up a bit. And as much as I loved seeing Animal again, Heidenreich will never be Hawk. I did enjoy seeing the Doomsday Device again, though (especially the one Christy gave to Melina :tongue: ).
Anyways, if there is personal issues with big John, here's to hoping he gets them sorted & to a possible return.