PDA

View Full Version : Is He Alive or Dead? (July 16, 2008) - Elijah Burke Blog

Black Widow
07-19-2008, 05:23 PM
"When it is not necessary to make a decision, it is necessary not to make a decision."
~ Lord Falkland

Greetings to all within my Congregation. YOUR Host of Hosts has returned yet again to inform the uninformed, to lead the lost and to shine his light upon your darkened world. Trust me when I tell ya that the day you don't need MY Light will be the day Colin Delaney becomes the ECW Champion (uhm, yeah).

“Is he alive or dead?” seems to be the question on many folks’ minds these days. The "he" that is being referred to is someone who is all about business. Someone who became a trendsetter and was just a step and cut above the rest. Someone who was and will always be held as one of the greatest humanitarians this world has ever known, even if the world hasn't realized it yet. Someone who has given to the people when they were in need. Someone who knows what's best for the people when they know not themselves. Someone who sang a song of joy in the time of sorrow to keep folk entertained and give them hope for tomorrow. Someone who has given money away freely to those needing it and someone whom has taken/made personal phone calls to those in need of a gentle voice. Someone whose smile made all feel welcomed. Someone whose wrath was one not to be felt. Someone who may have indeed been a hound dog not to be confused with Snoop Dogg20, but made it be known, "All eyes on me"!

Someone who's not coming out of retirement after retiring or divorcing the wife because of the virgin mother. Someone who's not in a political race or a race against father time (which he seems to be losing by the way). Not someone who is a king in his on right but seemingly has "no chance in hell" during a fist fight, bobbing and weaving to avoid defeat, running from the police driving down a one way street. Not an Action Jackson, which was a great movie in a way, but more like an Incredible Hulk that will explode at any day. Someone who was is iron man with much concern but will be somewhat of a dark knight upon his return.

So to answer your question, is he alive or is he dead? As evident by the signs popping up in arena's around the world, join the congregation and go spread the word the YOUR Guiding Light is indeed alive and well, because The Black Pope Lives!!!!!!

Need Enlightenment? Contact YOUR Black Pope at ECWHOH@Yahoo.com.

Editor's Note: The "Elijah Experience" column appears regularly on WWE Fan Nation. You can read Elijah Burke's previous columns on his column archive page on WWE.com.

Ill Will
07-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Wow, he made references from 2Pac to Heath Ledger. I think it's cool that someone can say so much without really saying anything at all.