PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys - Ashley Blog

Black Widow
07-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys

Hey yall just wanted to drop in to say thanks to everyone whose been sending well wishes and I miss yall too, I'll see you soon though I promise. The lil angels doin better this week, hopefully werre outta the woods but who knows. I just wanted to say thanks for stoppin in and checkin. BTW that last blog that was posted, I had to call it in to one of my friends to post it because we were no where near home and thats why I guess it didn't "sound like" me. Haha, you guys were quick to figure that out, thats some funny shit that you know me like that. Anyway, have a great weekend everybody, I got a whole lotta stuff comin your way soo just hang tight.
Love you
dirty diva
post song- dirty shoulders- ronnym (my bros new track) check out his my space hes git a bunch of hot beats..

Ill Will
07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
mmkay, so I'm just wondering now that she isn't a WWE employee, how long are we going to consider her completely un-wrestling related blog posts as wrestling news? Ignoring that everything she posts sounds like bullshit, this post in particular had absolutely nothing to do with wrestling.