PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker's Return Storyline

Black Widow
07-21-2008, 05:31 PM
-- The current plans call for The Undertaker to get involved in the Edge-Vickie storyline. It appears as though Vickie will use her 'boss/general manger' powers to make Edge (who screwed her over by cheating with the wedding planner) to face 'Taker, likely at SummerSlam.

JohnCenaFan28
07-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Sounds good and Edge will probably lose:(

Bad Boy
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
sounds good, but then who will be feuding with Triple H... a Taker/Vickie/Edge storyline still sucks, no matter who Vickie is with

Black Widow
07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
sounds good, but then who will be feuding with Triple H... a Taker/Vickie/Edge storyline still sucks, no matter who Vickie is with

WWE were pushing for Jeff vs. HHH at Summerslam

also have Umaga

tommy
07-21-2008, 10:03 PM
I say Jeff vs Trips, with Jeff winning. It's Summerslam, one of the big four, they need something huge to happen. Taker's return is one. Cm Punk retaining against the odds. But what is bigger than Jeff become WWE champion?

detivninu
07-22-2008, 02:16 AM
I think they'll try to get Jeff to win the title and have Matt win the ECW championship the same night. It could possibly overshadow the memory of the Eddie Guerrero/Chris Benoit title wins.

debanjan13
07-22-2008, 07:53 AM
yeah i guess Vickie will soon turn face and re-instate Taker...and a Edge/Taker match at Summerslam to end the feud...whld like to see it in a HIAC or sum special match..as for HHH well...Umaga/Hardy, preferably Hardy...

tommy
07-22-2008, 04:24 PM
I think they'll try to get Jeff to win the title and have Matt win the ECW championship the same night. It could possibly overshadow the memory of the Eddie Guerrero/Chris Benoit title wins.

Yeah, that would be a great moment. Don't know if the WWE is ready to do it yet though...even if the ECW doesn't mean much, just the fact that it would be the brothers becoming the top on their respective shows, especially with Jeff winning the most prestigious of all the titles.