PDA

View Full Version : Major Heat On Michelle McCool

Black Widow
07-21-2008, 07:48 PM
-- Michelle McCool has been very vocal to the other girls in the new Divas division which has caused some friction. McCool is often seen trying to teach the girls the 'WWE style' and rubs some the wrong way while doing so. Many feel this has to do with her relationship with The Undertaker. 'Taker is very high among 'management' due to his long tenure with the company. McCool obviously has managements ear as well because she was able to win the first-ever Divas Women's title last night.

That Rob
07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
LOL these "Major Heat" reports make me laugh. I don't believe it for a second...didn't Punk have "Major Heat" on him right before he won MITB? Didn't he have "Major Heat" on him before he won the World Title? Bullshit I say.

mikedudelang
07-21-2008, 08:47 PM
i think this is serious b.s.

'major heat' amounts to nothing. shawn michaels, scott hall, hulk hogan, cm punk, shane douglas, etc., etc., etc. have ALL had quote unquote "major heat". sure killed their careers within their respective companies, didn't it? give me a break. i know these dirt sheets come up with plausible stuff from time to time but the 'heat' factor is just sensationalized garbage.

legolas4792
07-21-2008, 11:39 PM
major heat just means somebody doesnt like them who cares everybody cant like one person

Greg
07-22-2008, 12:15 AM
Hmmm... I think she deserved the title tho.

Ill Will
07-22-2008, 03:24 AM
LOL these "Major Heat" reports make me laugh. I don't believe it for a second...didn't Punk have "Major Heat" on him right before he won MITB? Didn't he have "Major Heat" on him before he won the World Title? Bullshit I say.

i think this is serious b.s.

'major heat' amounts to nothing. shawn michaels, scott hall, hulk hogan, cm punk, shane douglas, etc., etc., etc. have ALL had quote unquote "major heat". sure killed their careers within their respective companies, didn't it? give me a break. i know these dirt sheets come up with plausible stuff from time to time but the 'heat' factor is just sensationalized garbage.

lol, "major heat" can just mean some people don't like them. It is in no way predictive of where their careers are headed. Triple H has had major heat on him for pretty much the last decade. Michelle McCool could very well have heat on her, but it doesn't really matter that a few female wrestlers don't like her. As long as the people doing the booking like her, it doesn't matter.