PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James - 1st Blog

Black Widow
07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Well Hello All!

Yes!! It is the real Mickie James... And yes!! I am now a proud member of WWE Fan Nation. F irst off I would like to thank all of my fans for your support and kind words. It means a lot to me and I truly appreciate it. You have to forgive me as I am certainly not the most computer savvy person in the world and I have just started this whole Fan Nation. Also I am not much of a blogger and the task of reading over 1500 emails and the posts was a task in itself. LOL!

Since this is my very first Blog... I figured it best to go ahead and make some rules for my board. I think its important that we all remember that there are many little eyes and ears that see hear and imitate everything we do. We must all be aware of that and keep it in mind. You are free to express yourself however you want but just please keep your language and remarks clean on the board. Also I wanted to reserve my email for serious questions in order to restart the ASK MICKIE advice column. So if your just writing to say hi than just do so on the board. It just makes it easier for me... Thank you..

Whew!! Now with that out of the way I think we can move on are able answer the questions in my emails and original posts. This is fairly easy since most everyones questions were similar. Ok so here we go...

It was and honor to start in a major program with Trish Stratus. We are still wonderful friends and she taught me a lot about the world of WWE. For those of you who don’t know she opened a beautiful yoga studio in toronto called Stratusphere. She also hosts a travel show in Canada. So yes she is doing very well.. As far as continuing to do the Stratusfaction or Chick Kick I think that it was fun to do them while we were feuding they are her moves. I never wanted to be the next Trish Stratus... I’ve just wanted to be the first Mickie James. Also just so everyone knows I did like the kiss with Trish but I don’t see me kissing any of the other divas. It was kind of like that song out right now.

Next I do have tons of events coming up and I will do my best to update my calender to keep you all posted. Also I personally don’t and have Never had a myspace or facebook. So if you spoke with me via either of these avenues than I can assure you it wasn’t me. I am sorry that people do that. This is my first thing like any of that. I know that WWE has and official facebook for me but I have only heard about it.

Now lastly many of you all want to now what exactly is going on between John and myself. Like I said before a true lady doesn’t kiss and tell. But what I will tell you is this. The truth is we have really become great friends. He is truly an amazing man. Like no one I have ever known and I am grateful to have him in my life. When you step into this crazy world you soon find that the genuine people are few and far between. He is Real... I adore him for that...

Well thank you all for reading and I hope you have a fantastic week. I will leave you with this quote...

“If you judge people, you do not have time to love them..” Mother Teresa

Love

Mickie James