PDA

View Full Version : Kelly On Magazine Cover

Black Widow
07-22-2008, 01:43 PM
-- Raw Diva Kelly Kelly is on the cover of next month's edition of Natural Body Building and Fitness magazine. New York Islanders star goaltender Rick DiPietro was in attendance at last night's Great American Bash pay-per-view and he posed for photos with Kelly herself as well as the magazine. New York Mets General Manager Omar Minaya and former ECW World Heavyweight Champion Mikey Whipwreck were also at the pay-per-view. Whipwreck watched his former wrestling trainees and Long Island residents Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder capture the WWE Tag Team Championships at the show. Whipwreck said they stand out from everyone else because "they have a lot of charisma." "I kind of lost my lunch so to speak. I'm going crazy right now. I'm very proud of them. I'm like a proud dad. They've done so well. I'm speechless and I don’t get speechless very often," Whipwreck said. "They were two young kids who put in the time. They stand out because they have a lot of charisma. I see nothing but green skies in their future."

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/7687734