PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Confirms Jonathan Coachman Leaving WWE For ESPN

JohnCenaFan28
07-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Jim Ross confirmed in his latest blog that Jonathan Coachman would be leaving the WWE soon to join ESPN. Here is what Ross had to say on the matter:

"It was great seeing Jonathan Coachman for a few minutes Sunday afternoon at the Nassau Coliseum and getting to meet his new, baby daughter who is beautiful for the record. Coach is leaving the WWE and will begin a new career with ESPN and will be moving to the Bristol area in the near future."

Ross also said the following about Brooke Hogan possibly appearing for Playboy:

"Is Brooke Bollea Hogan actually considering posing for Playboy Magazine? First of all, I have zero issues with Playboy Magazine but wouldn’t one think that the timing of this particular matter helps no one but Playboy? What’s next, Nick in semi prison garb in Playgirl magazine? Can everyone, all at one time, say…"LAY LOW"? Leave the media crazy, TMZ-like radar screen and watch public perception improve….if that matters and perhaps it doesn’t. There was a fan’s sign in Philly Tuesday that read, 'Hulk We Still Love You.'"

You can read the full article HERE ( http://www.jrsbarbq.com/2008/07/24/shooting-the-breeze-with-oklahomas-resident-baron-of-bar-b-q-with-random-thoughts-from-here-and-there/).

mikedudelang
07-25-2008, 05:54 AM
thanks for the read.

Punisher
07-25-2008, 06:10 AM
Got to agree with him on the Brooke comment and what is coach going to do on ESPN? Watching him on sportcenter would be pretty funny.

The Lost Soul 13
07-25-2008, 08:02 AM
Coachman actually strikes me as someone who could be very good in a sportscentre type role. As for his WWE commentary, I think the most apt description would be solid, yet unspectacular.

BDK
07-25-2008, 08:25 AM
I dont really see what Coach would do on ESPN besides maybe work on ESPNEWS or do Sportscenter.

Just KC
07-26-2008, 05:56 AM
^ That's all ESPN is lol

BDK
07-26-2008, 06:01 AM
there is NOTHING wrong with ESPNEWS lmao I leave it on my tv when i go to sleep haha.

deathmetal88
07-26-2008, 07:54 AM
he pissed me off alot so he can stay with espn

LionDen
07-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Good for Coach, I like watching ESPN for my sports news. As for Brooke, I would say this is just slipped gossip or maybe Playboy did try to get her but she will not do it, imagine how Hulk would react lol. News to spread the word about her new TV show I would say.