PDA

View Full Version : Tna In Florence, Sc Live Report

Black Widow
07-27-2008, 01:15 PM
If I had to guess I would so along 2,000 fans were there tonight in Florence, SC. The floor looked sold out the only "big spaces" was the 400 seats. A guy came out and “hyped” us up and explained we couldn’t video tape or we would be fed to Shark Boy I’m dead serious.

Opening Contest: Petey Williams defeated Kaz in a non title match after the “Canadian Destroyer” very great opener with the crowd very much behind Kaz with some (including myself behind Petey). Kaz received applause as he went backstage.

Rhino defeated Robert Roode after the “Gore”.

“Cowboy” James Storm defeated Eric Young in another very good match. Before and after the match Storm cut a promo on us. After the match he challenged any of the fans when Super Eric’s music hits and Super Eric came from under the ring and took both Jackie and James Storm up for the Death Valley Driver and connects.

Taylor Wilde defeated Awesome Kong to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship via a roll up. The ending was Andrew Thomas and Kong got into a “shoving match” and Kong went to “Awesome Bomb” Andrew and Taylor ended up using that to roll Kong up using Andrew’s weight to get the pin. Very good match that went out onto the floor.

The Latin American Xchange (Homicide & Hernandez) defeated. The Rock N’ Rave Infection (Lance Rock and Jimmy Rave) after a Border Toss on Jimmy Rave to retain the TNA Tag Team championship. The typical L.A.X match with their spots RNR got a little offense but not too much.

Kurt Angle came out and cut a very good promo thanking the fans. Basically, the same promo he’s cut a past house shows.

--15 Minute Intermission –

Abyss defeated. Tomko in a “No DQ” match after a Black Hole Slam. They used a chair and the ring bell (some what). Abyss didn’t really use the chair besides punching the chair back in Tomko’s face. After the match Abyss teased hitting him with the chair but he tossed it down.

TNA champion Samoa Joe defeated Christian Cage after Cage tapped to the clutch to retain the TNA World Title. Joe didn’t have the title to go with the story which really surprised me.

They came out after the show to do signings but I didn’t stay. I sat front and center and had an incredible time at the show. I was also VERY surprised that none of the matches that happened at Friday night’s show in Fayetteville, NC didn’t happen here until WWE’s show where the cards for the weekend shows are very much similar. Awesome show in my book from top to bottom.