PDA

View Full Version : New General Manager Of RAW Named

Black Widow
07-29-2008, 11:02 AM
-- Mike Adamle is the new General Manager of RAW. Hey, they pay the guy $300,000 and finally realized he sucked at announcing so it looks like they'll be using him another way.

debanjan13
07-29-2008, 12:18 PM
wow...this was outta the blue...will be interesting how he does...damn i thot it'll be regal...but anyways..lets hope he does a good job!

flamesoffury
07-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Pros:
- We wont be hearing him during the whole broadcast
- We wont be seeing him during the whole broadcast
- Requires less lines to speak

Cons:
- He is a horrible choice for GM.
- He will have to turn heel cause the fans don't like him.

That's all i can think of lol

Black Widow
07-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Pros:
- We wont be hearing him during the whole broadcast
- We wont be seeing him during the whole broadcast
- Requires less lines to speak

Cons:
- He is a horrible choice for GM.
- He will have to turn heel cause the fans don't like him.

That's all i can think of lol

lol so true

tapout
07-29-2008, 07:55 PM
FFS you take a guy that doesn't know enough about the business to CALL a match and then you make him GM??? Well it might work if he can remember his script.

Flair Country
07-29-2008, 09:37 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! I actually tried to think of something meaningful to post about how the decision to hire Adamle in the first place is a crock of shit, so let's make him the face of your #1 show??? I just couldn't stop laughing long enough to put a coherent thought together.

First you hire Freddie Prinze Jr. to creative and now put Adamle as GM?? It's gone straight from laughable to being outright embarrassing.

mikedudelang
07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
And it hit with a !thud! with the fans in the arena too. No one seemed to care. They didn't even really boo him. They just collectively went, "huh? um..." This is gonna suck...can't wait to watch the train wreck.

Lady DeathStrike
07-29-2008, 10:24 PM
wow... thats a stupid call... stupid bloody wwe.. sort out your gms!

flamesoffury
07-29-2008, 10:51 PM
^ Hey, that can only be said about mike adamle. i actually like teddy long and vickie guerrero as gms. I just dont like how vickie guerrero is now a sex fiend.. *pukes* No offense to vickie.

tommy
07-30-2008, 12:36 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! I actually tried to think of something meaningful to post about how the decision to hire Adamle in the first place is a crock of shit, so let's make him the face of your #1 show??? I just couldn't stop laughing long enough to put a coherent thought together.

First you hire Freddie Prinze Jr. to creative and now put Adamle as GM?? It's gone straight from laughable to being outright embarrassing.

I dunno, from Freddie's blogs on WWE Fan Nation, he seems like he is more knowledgeable of wrestling and who has talent than anyone currently in WWE's creative...

Flair Country
07-30-2008, 03:10 AM
I dunno, from Freddie's blogs on WWE Fan Nation, he seems like he is more knowledgeable of wrestling and who has talent than anyone currently in WWE's creative...

The sad thing is that I sort of agree with you.