PDA

View Full Version : Classics at the Garden

bearwear
07-31-2008, 06:34 PM
Theres this new show on MSG every Wednesday that shows all of the classic fights the garden throughout the history of the WWE. The matches are great... better characters, better writing and cooler more hardcore wrestling. I just saw my first episode last night but will probably tune in every week. Any one else seen or hear of this? Because I'm thinking of watching more of this and less of todays WWE.

STEELCITYFAN
08-04-2008, 05:30 AM
I have them recorded on my DVR every wednesday. These programs were the best wrestling show back then and even better then what's on now.
WWE was truly better back then.

legolas4792
08-04-2008, 05:38 AM
i dont get that channel:(

mansionSB
08-06-2008, 10:22 PM
I started watching that show cause of this thread and it really is pretty cool... Here's a good link to the shows site. Good preview and great contests. www.msg.com/wwe/index.html

Miziami
08-14-2008, 07:38 PM
I watched last night for the first time... annnd MSG classics absolutely kills. It really is refreshing to watch the kind of wrestling that got me into it in the first place.

mansionSB
08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Hulk Hogan better have some serious tricks up his sleeve if he thinks hes going to keep my attention at 8 tonight, but i'll watch the fabulous moolah either way.