PDA

View Full Version : TNA iMPACT! *Spoilers* for 8/7

Flair Country
08-01-2008, 03:37 AM
(1) Roxxi d. Jackie Moore with Traci as the guest referee.

(2) Sonjay Dutt d. Curry Man. After the match Val came down to the ring crying about losing her wedding ring and Dutt hugs her. The other two members of the Prince Justice Brother Hood Shark Boy and Super Eric come down and show Val that the ring is in Dutt's tights. Sonjay acts like he has no idea how it got there. Val slaps him and leaves.

(3) Jay Lethal & Creed (They dropped the first part of his name for some reason) d. The Motorcity Machine Guns. After the match Shelley shoved Sabin and walked off.

(4) Christian, Rhino and LAX d. Beer Money & Team 3D.

(5) Awesome Kong d. Salinas.

(6) Samoa Joe, BG James, AJ Styles & Matt Morgan d. Tomko, Kurt Angle, Kip James and Booker T in a weapons match. Joe pinned Tomko.

- The lights go out and Sting is shown in the rafters.

Gerweck

legolas4792
08-01-2008, 04:19 AM
fantastic another tag team is being broken up but atleast we still have the prince justice league brotherhood or whatever

Flair Country
08-01-2008, 04:29 AM
fantastic another tag team is being broken up but atleast we still have the prince justice league brotherhood or whatever

I don't know why, but seeing Curry Man do the "Action, action, action" thing to Angelina Love made me about pass out laughing. :)

The Olympic Chick
08-01-2008, 11:28 PM
I really hope TNA doesn't break up MCMGs. They are one of my favorite tag teams. The Kong vs. Salinas match sounds like a squash match to me. And someone please tell me why Kip James is in the main event. Like they couldn't find another wrestler more deserving of a mainevent spot on Impact.