PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles Blog - July 31, 2008

Black Widow
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
NO LIVE BLOG THIS WEEK

Because I am taking a vacation day tomorrow, I cannot do a live blog this week so I am instead writing this blog.

Mike Adamle, RAW GM!? This has the potential to be more entertaining than Mike Adamle, ECW Announcer. The excitement with which Adamle announced the first ever John Cena vs. Batista match at SummerSlam left even the crickets in our nation's capital silent.

The good news for the WWE Universe is that my friend, Todd Grisham will now be handling ECW play by play duties for ECW. Todd prepared very diligently for his ECW debut and I am sure he will continue to do so as he improves weekly. Todd has waiting years for his turn at the WWE announce table and deserves to carry the ball. Run Todd. Run!

I was thrilled to see Michael Cole finally have his fill of abusive, bullying WWE Superstars and punch Cody Rhodes right in the mush. Michael may have lost the match, but from the sound of our fans in Washington D.C., RAW's new play by play announcer gained the respect of the WWE Universe.

As has been reported everywhere, actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. has joined the WWE Creative Writing Team. I find Freddie to be a humble and passionate WWE fan who am going to enjoy working with. I wish Freddie the best of luck in keeping up with the most talented and hard working people I have ever met, the WWE writers. Imaging trying to write a minimum of five hours of first programming every week with no off season. I couldn't write a WWE television show if my life depended on it. By the way, travelling with this ecclectic bunch may be the highlight of my job. They are laugh out loud funny and a reality show waiting to happen.

Until next week,

"OH MY GOD !"

Joey Styles