PDA

View Full Version : Details Behind The TNA Departures Of Tomko & Black Reign

Black Widow
08-03-2008, 09:25 PM
-- Regarding Travis Tomko's departure from TNA after Wednesday night's Impact taping, he had been trying to balance his contractual commitments in both Japan and the U.S. at the same time, which led to conflicts on both sides. One source said the departure was due to issues with creative. Tomko had a reputation of turning down their ideas, and not wanting to work certain dates with TNA, so a decision was made to split. Tomko had been in the doghouse with management for a while, which stifled his push. Back in April, Tomko went to Japan for the Inoki Genome Federation instead of attending a TNA Fanfest convention.

-- In the case of Dustin "Black Reign" Rhodes, creative didn't have anything for him, hence his departure from the company. This was the case with James Mitchell and Rellik. However, the door is open for him to return to the company should they ever need him.

JohnCenaFan28
08-03-2008, 10:40 PM
I hope he goes back to WWE as Goldust:shifty:

The Olympic Chick
08-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I am happy to see Black Reign hit the bricks because I think he was taking up too much TV time before that could go to younger TNA talent. I'm a little disapointed that Tomko is leaving because I think he has a lot of potiental and has improved so much since coming to TNA. The short time he turned face, he was really over with the crowd.