PDA

View Full Version : WWE And TNA PPV's To Be Held On The Same Date?

JohnCenaFan28
08-08-2008, 01:33 AM
The date of WWE's Armageddon PPV has been changed to December 14th. The original date was December 21st, however it will still be held at the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York. Ticket information is available at WWE.com.

According to TNA's website, their Turning Point PPV will also be held on December 14th. To see the list of TNA's pay-per-view dates, go to TNAWrestling.com

I would imagine that one of these dates will be changed, and it's very possible that WWE made a mistake in posting the December 14th date. If WWE does in fact plan on running their show on the 14th, my guess is that TNA will change their date as a WWE PPV will most likely draw the buy from those who watch both promotion's pay per views.

Source: Wrestlezone

flamesoffury
08-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Yeah, despite armageddon being one of the worst ppvs in the year imo.. Most people would order Armageddon over Turning point.

JohnCenaFan28
08-08-2008, 01:43 AM
WWE probably won't change and well TNA will kinda be forced to change... but if they make the change earlier like around now, they won't look like they were trying to avoid WWE's PPV.

Will
08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
It really doesnt matter if either of them change. Its not like this is the Monday night wars and they are fighting for the same half million buys. TNA will still get there normal 10k buys and WWE will still get their normal 2-300k.

The Phenomenal Blaze
08-16-2008, 08:11 AM
I'll end up getting the TNA PPV cause to me it will probably be better then the WWE one..