PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hall of Famer Health Deteriorating‏

Black Widow
08-15-2008, 02:32 PM
-- WWE Hall of Famer Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is not doing too well health wise these days as his health is said to be deteriorating‏, according to a report on WrestlingEpicenter.com, a site that has interviewed a number of wrestling stars over the past few years. The WWE Hall of Famer's health is so bad that one source told the website that he does not believe Heenan will make it another month. The source said Heenan is now having trouble remembering the people around him. Heenan has been in a Tampa, Florida area hospital since December. He was first put in due to reconstructive surgery on his jaw, after the first surgery was unsuccessful. Heenan was placed in a medically induced coma and was slowly brought out. In late January, Bobby Heenan was brought out, but was unable to speak. He was also in line for some more surgeries to reconstruct his facial features.

WrestlingEpicenter.com has learned that WWE Hall of Famer and legendary pro wrestling personality Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is not doing well health wise. As a matter of fact, a source who asked to remain nameless has told us that he does not believe Heenan will make it another month.

For those who don't know, Bobby Heenan ultimately was phased out of WCW for a throat disease called T&J. This caused Heenan's words to slur here and there. Heenan's throat problems, however, continued when he was diagnosed with cancer a few years later.

For the past several years, Bobby Heenan has been battling cancer and various other diseases that have left him frail. He said on The Interactive Interview in 2004 that he had lost over 80 pounds in 6 months. Now in 2008, Heenan has been in and out of comas throughout the year and has not had the ability to speak in quite some time.

Our source has told us that Heenan is now having trouble remembering the people around him. He is currently in a Tampa, Florida area hospital and is not expected to recover.

We at the Wrestling Epicenter are sad to be the ones to report this news. As a fan of Bobby Heenan's since I was just old enough to use a toilet, this one could hit me hard. I had the great pleasure of interviewing Bobby Heenan on a number of occasions and treasure those encounters. As we did you the favor of telling you this awful news, we want to ask that you do us the favor of doing something nice together. I don't care if you're Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Jewish... Whatever you believe in. If you could say a prayer or the equivalent there of for Bobby Heenan before you go to bed tonight, we'd appreciate. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and we hope this report is proven false.

WrestlingEpicenter.com

The Phenomenal Blaze
08-15-2008, 03:09 PM
this truly sucks...Hopefully he can get better...Bobby Heenan is a legend and we don't need anything bad to happen.

mikedudelang
08-15-2008, 07:09 PM
That does not sound good at all. I love Bobby Heenan, he's the greatest manager in wrestling history (no one is even close) and one of the all-time great talkers/performers. I wish the guy all the best and pray for some measure of improvement for him.

JohnCenaFan28
08-15-2008, 09:35 PM
I hope he gets better soon.