PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstar Works a Tremendous Match

Black Widow
08-15-2008, 07:16 PM
- WWE Superstar Jamie Noble appeared at last night’s Florida Championship Wrestling show in Tampa, FL. Noble challenged the FCW Heavyweight Champion Jake Hager for the show this Saturday night in New Port Richie then challenged the #1 contender TJ Wilson for a match right there. TJ and Jamie worked a match with Wilson getting the win and the two shaking hands afterwards. The match was described by one observer as “tremendous.”

JohnCenaFan28
08-15-2008, 09:36 PM
I hope that makes them use Jamie Noble properly.

DEMON
08-16-2008, 03:03 PM
I hope that makes them use Jamie Noble properly.

Yeah right! I don't think that the WWE has a proper storyline for Noble since Nidia was released,and his feud with Gregory Helms ended.
The guy is a good talent,I just don't think he should let it go to waste being used as "comic relief" in the WWE,and Iknow that TNA has Eric Young as their "comic relief" so to speak,but I think those two guys could have some decent potential to put on a good showing with one another.
Noble should just go to TNA either way as WWE doesn't have the cruiserweight division anymore,as TNA has the X-Division which would better suit his talents.