PDA

View Full Version : Help me out Ideas/ Opinions???

Lady DeathStrike
08-16-2008, 01:52 PM
(i didnt know where this should live so here it is)

Anyways, as some of you will know i am a pro-wrestler myself and i work the UK indie scene, i work various promotions such as BAWA, CSF, PWA(reigning womens champion) BAWF and more notably ChickfightTv (Aired on pulse TV every saturday, its basically shimmer but in the uk.)

Im having a hard time naming my signature moves at the minute and its becoming a bit of an 'in joke' to fellow workers that i havent. so i thought.. why not see if anyone on uow can help.

My gimmic is I'm an ex nun who was cast away from the service of an evil reverend (because i made him look week) since then i have undergone a bit of a personality crisis and re emerged as a Gothic Femme fatale with a passion for the macabre (Im a heel) Basically think if ariel and victoria had a love child with red hair.. thats my gimmic (obviously i have other side gimmics... but i feel i should develop the important one.)

The moves that need to be named are

1. A Spear (It was called the spear of destiny when my counterpart the reverend did it)

2. A chain of 3 suplexes (think 3 amigos ala eddie guerrero, except the 3rd suplex is a fisherman suplex with a bridge pin)

3. Old school (tope rope walk) into a huracunrana

4. An axe kick, (opponent bent over holding ribs. stiff axe kixk to back of head)

5. MAIN FINISHER - A Modified widows peak (I set them up from an unprittier possition instead of over the shoulder)

6.SUBMISSION FINISHER - A wheelbarrow faceplant/ flapjack into surfboard style submission

thanks for any help or suggestions you guys xx Rep will be given to those that help

OMEN
08-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Quickly Runs off to find out more about Pulse TV...lol

Sorry Lady D i don't really watch that much wrestling anymore so i wouldn't dream of naming your finishing moves....I'll leave it to somebody who knows what they are talking about...

Black Widow
08-16-2008, 05:52 PM
3. Old school (tope rope walk) into a huracunrana - Tarnacunrana

5. MAIN FINISHER - A Modified widows peak (I set them up from an unprittier possition instead of over the shoulder) - The Heartbreaker

6.SUBMISSION FINISHER - A wheelbarrow faceplant/ flapjack into surfboard style submission - Face Ache

:dunno:

JohnCenaFan28
08-16-2008, 06:18 PM
1. A Spear- Bloodlust?(not even WWE could give this one a name lol)
2. A chain of 3 suplexes (think 3 amigos ala eddie guerrero, except the 3rd suplex is a fisherman suplex with a bridge pin)- Thrice The Pain?
3. Old school (tope rope walk) into a huracunrana- Old School Pain?
4. An axe kick, (opponent bent over holding ribs. stiff axe kixk to back of head)-Splitting Headache?
5. MAIN FINISHER - A Modified widows peak (I set them up from an unprittier possition instead of over the shoulder)- Hell's Massacre?
6.SUBMISSION FINISHER - A wheelbarrow faceplant/ flapjack into surfboard style submission- Gothic Goodbye.

Sorry if they all suck, but I'm not good at naming things. But, hope that helps you.

Lady DeathStrike
08-18-2008, 08:14 AM
it wont let me give either of you rep.. tuuuut

Brandon
08-18-2008, 10:39 AM
1. A Spear (It was called the spear of destiny when my counterpart the reverend did it)
Hell SPear
2. A chain of 3 suplexes (think 3 amigos ala eddie guerrero, except the 3rd suplex is a fisherman suplex with a bridge pin)
Damned to Hell
3. Old school (tope rope walk) into a huracunrana: Gates to Hell

4. An axe kick, (opponent bent over holding ribs. stiff axe kixk to back of head) Unchristen

5. MAIN FINISHER - A Modified widows peak (I set them up from an unprittier possition instead of over the shoulder) Hell Drive

6.SUBMISSION FINISHER - A wheelbarrow faceplant/ flapjack into surfboard style submission: The Pull Away?

legolas4792
08-19-2008, 02:42 AM
call something excommunication