PDA

View Full Version : Beth Phoenix’s Site Hacked,

JohnCenaFan28
08-19-2008, 06:39 PM
- Beth Phoenix’s official site appeared to be hacked this morning as it showed a huge TNA logo. Either this or the webmaster ha become disgruntled as often happens when people make sites for the wrestlers.

Source: WrestlingTruth

JohnCenaFan28
08-19-2008, 06:40 PM
*UPDATE*
- In an update regarding Beth Phoenix’s website being hacked with a TNA logo, I am told it’s been like that for a few months now. As thought it wasn’t hacked as such, but the Webmaster became disgruntled after losing contact with Beth as she was called to the main roster and was no longer granted exclusive news.

“I did place the TNA logo on the website around June, 2008, in an attempt to get Beth’s / WWE’s attention…whether it worked or not is another discussion. I apologize to TNA if there is any issue regarding this,” commented the webmaster in an emailed statement.

All I have to say is that if a wrestler grants you permission to do them a site out of kindness, don’t expect anything in return, they are very busy individuals. If they aren’t showing interest just close it down or leave up a page with just a bio.

Source: WrestlingTruth