PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Keibler Living With Wilson, Her Return, & More

OMEN
01-18-2006, 10:48 PM
http://www.voote.com/images/Reg.119.16.jpg
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Stacy Keibler won't be appearing at any WWE events until the end of her stint on Dancing With The Stars. The show has given her a lot of media coverage. She has done several appearances promoting the show, and her role as a Victoria's Secret store clerk in the upcoming movie Big Mamma's House 2.

Keibler is currently in Los Angeles for the show, where she shares a place with Torrie Wilson. Wilson spends most of her time at her home with Billy Kidman in Florida however, and Keibler at her home in Baltimore.

Wrestling Observer

It's sad that Stacy will not be seen on WWE programming for quite a while yet,I cannot wait till she returns to Smackdown.I thinking iam moving to LA right away especially if Stacy and Torrie are living in the same house together...Thats every guys dream.

$tu
01-18-2006, 11:24 PM
thanks for the info, living together eh...($tu's mind is going somewhere where it ought not)

cookie_dough_619
01-19-2006, 01:36 AM
Stacy's playing a Victoris's Secret clerk in Big Momma's House 2?! That'll be... interesting. Oh, as for her & Torrie sharing a place....:agree:

King Placebo
01-19-2006, 03:48 AM
i am going to watch the movie for sure now, i was doubting watching it, but if shes in it ill watch it.

King Placebo
01-19-2006, 03:48 AM
i am going to watch the movie for sure now, i was doubting watching it, but if shes in it ill watch it.

SSJ4Gogeta_3
01-25-2006, 06:16 AM
STACY AND TORRIE LIVING TOGETHER?!!:woohoo: