PDA

View Full Version : WWE Officially Announces Rules For The "Championship Scramble"

Black Widow
08-20-2008, 07:52 PM
WWE has announced the rules for the "Championship Scramble" matches that will be taking place at Unforgiven in September. The rules have officially been posted on WWE's Fan Nation site.

The match will have a 20 minute time limit. The defending champion and one randomly selected challenger will begin the match with a new, randomly selected wrestler entering the match every 5 minutes until all 5 men are in the ring.

Pinfalls or submissions can happen at any time. Should a wrestler score a pinfall or submission, he will be recognized as a "temporary" champion until the match either ends or he is pinned or made to submit. Whoever is the "temporary" champion when the 20 minute time limit expires will be recognized as the current champion.

WrestleZone

christianedge
08-20-2008, 09:04 PM
it's like the hardcore match at wrestlemania 2000

tommy
08-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I don't like the staggered entrances...it means that we may have to put up with JBL in a one-on-one...that's torture.

The Phenomenal Blaze
08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
its basically a 5 min one on one then 5 min triple threat then a 5 min fatal 4 way and then 5 min 5way.....which IMO sucks...I say if your gonna make it 20 mins toss them all in at one time..

Kage
08-21-2008, 03:39 AM
Wow, they actually made this so it seems like it sucks. Way ta go Wwe.

Bad Boy
08-21-2008, 09:48 AM
meh, didnt expect much... the Raw one will be better than the SD one, but yeah, seeing crappy wrestlers start off the match will be a bad choice

tommy
08-21-2008, 03:24 PM
meh, didnt expect much... the Raw one will be better than the SD one, but yeah, seeing crappy wrestlers start off the match will be a bad choice

Smackdown is four up-and-comers, which is really interesting to me. I think MVP or Jeff actually have a shot of winning, whereas on RAW I'm am pretty sure (/hopeful) that Punk will retain.