PDA

View Full Version : Francine's Life Turns for the Worst

Glorious Maxxwell
08-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that both my Father and my sister have cancer and they both have 6 months or less to live (at least that's what the doctors told us). I am beyond upset right now. I appriciate all of your prayers and ask you to please continue to pray for them because miracles do happen. I just don't want them to suffer. I am going to spend as much time as I possibly can with both of them, so I won't be on here that much anymore, at least not while this is going on. I just wanted to say that I appriciate each and every one of you and love you all very much. Again, please keep my Daddy and Chrissy and my family in your prayers. Thank you all so very much.

Source - Her Official Myspace

This is just terrible to hear... I'm not a religious man in the least bit, but I seriously hope and pray that this turns out for the better.

Kellie
08-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Two family members at the same time, what a tradgity

Punisher
08-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Thats terrible no one deserves for this to happen to them epically two immediate family members

Black Widow
08-22-2008, 02:01 PM
damn :sad: thats bad news

selvmord
08-27-2008, 05:45 PM
unfortunate...

Swinny
08-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Damn, I'm sure just one family member is bad enough, but two at the same time. That's horrible. I really do hope things can turn out alright.

JohnCenaFan28
08-28-2008, 12:03 AM
I hope that something can be done to help them, I feel so bad for her...