PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Update on WWE’s Unforgiven Matches

Black Widow
08-22-2008, 04:52 PM
- There’s still no decision by Vince McMahon and the WWE creative team as to who will go over in the RAW Championship Scramble match at WWE’s Unforgiven pay-per-view. There have been discussions as to where they will go if CM Punk retains the belt and where they’re headed if he has to drop the belt. At the same time, it’s also probably not set in stone that Triple H will retain his WWE Championship, but it’s likely.

The idea is to build these concept matches and possibly have them return each year if the pay-per-view draws with the fans. It would be essentially killing the match gimmick if they have both World Champions retain, so look for one or the other to drop the belt and a new Champion walk out of the pay-per-view.

WWE is really just testing the waters with the new concept match and are hoping for the Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho program to draw the buys for the pay-per-view.

wrestlenewz.com

Kage
08-22-2008, 05:59 PM
How would it kill the gimmick to have both champions retain? Punk has been working an underdog champion angle for a while and I wouldn't be surprised if he beats the odds. And Triple H is in there with some mid carders, so I would be shocked if he lost.

Bad Boy
08-22-2008, 06:31 PM
well HHH losing would be bad, cuz the other candidates are Jeff and MVP, none of either I see getting a WWE Title push right now... and Punk, they will have him retain, so tbh, i dont think there will be new champs, but if there are, I wonder who they will be

tommy
08-22-2008, 07:28 PM
well HHH losing would be bad, cuz the other candidates are Jeff and MVP, none of either I see getting a WWE Title push right now... and Punk, they will have him retain, so tbh, i dont think there will be new champs, but if there are, I wonder who they will be

Why is Jeff or MVP winning bad? I would love to see Jeff as the WWE champ, and MVP would be good too.

And hopefully Punk retains...he's doing great so far, don't take it from him now!

coachthor
08-23-2008, 02:25 AM
MVP would be a great champ on smackdown. He did it great as US champ. Even outshining the world's champ at times