PDA

View Full Version : Stone Cold in WWE return?

Black Widow
08-22-2008, 11:11 PM
STEVE AUSTIN looks set to make a sensational return to the WWE next month.

In the first step of what could be a Wrestlemania XXV one-fight-only return, Stone Cold will reportedly appear at WWE's Cyber Sunday pay per view on October 26th.

The Phoenix, Arizona U.S. Airways Arena website advertised Austin would be appearing at the event, and speculation the former WWE champion will be returning to the squared circle has hit fever pitch.

Last year, The Texas Rattlesnake appeared at Cyber Sunday as the special guest referee for the match between The Undertaker and Batista.

And a year on, rumours suggest he will be the recipient of a Ric Flair-style send off as Wrestlemania XXV will take place in Stone Cold's home town of Houston, Texas.

While Austin and WWE Chairman Vince McMahon have clashed over the years, it appears the pair are open to the idea of putting on one final match for WWE fans.

And former WWE Talent Relations head Jim Ross has dropped several hints this year that Austin would be open to such a Wrestlemania event.

A WWE source told SunSport: "Austin wants to make sure that if he gets into the ring, it's not just to capitalise on his name.

"He wants to be the best performer on the show. If he can't live up to that, he won't do a match. If he can be the old Stone Cold, then you'll see him wrestle at Wrestlemania XXV."

the sun.co.uk

JohnCenaFan28
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks for this.

Kage
08-23-2008, 12:15 AM
I wonder who he will wrestle in his last match if he can.

Black Widow
08-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I wonder who he will wrestle in his last match if he can.

Stone Cold vs. Cena would possibly be a Huge match

Greg
08-23-2008, 08:29 AM
I would love to see Cena vs. Stone Cold.
I would just love to the Texas Rattlesnake wrestle again.

tommy
08-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Stone Cold vs Cena would explain why Cena fought Batista at Summerslam...

Greg
08-23-2008, 07:15 PM
No joke tommy... Now that you said that... Either that or Batista and SC, That would also be a good match

STEELCITYFAN
08-24-2008, 01:48 AM
I won't believe it until I hear it from Stone Cold himself.

mikedudelang
08-24-2008, 06:35 AM
I'd like to see Stone Cold vs. Edge.

Punisher
08-24-2008, 07:49 PM
What about Undertaker vs. Stonecold would be a great match doubt it can always dream right

Dark Drakan
08-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Id love to see Austin in one final farewell match.

Black Widow
08-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Stone Cold v Cena

Stone Cold v Undertaker

Stone Cold v Triple H

Stone Cold v HBK

Stone Cold v Edge

or

Stone Cold v A Legend

tommy
08-25-2008, 05:12 AM
Imagine this:

Stone cold vs a heel CM Punk, who takes offense at his glorification of beer drinking. Bring back a bit of the ROH Punk.

bluebuster
08-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Stone Cold Vs HHH To be the best you got to beat the best. UnderTaker would be a bad idea nobody wants to see Taker loose at Wrestlemania