PDA

View Full Version : WWE’s Unforgiven Closing Match

JohnCenaFan28
08-26-2008, 04:51 PM
- The word going around backstage at RAW tonight is that the Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels match will be the main event match at the Unforgiven pay-per-view, closing the show.

Source: WrestleNewz

John
08-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Shawn V. Jericho will without a doubt close the show. i cant see a 20 minute match ending the show, can you? This match will probably last around 45 minutes!

Bad Boy
08-26-2008, 05:42 PM
not sure bout it... a mid card type of match ending teh show, that might be weird... but i guess Jericho/Shawn have the most built up feud till now...

John
08-26-2008, 05:47 PM
If you think about it ^ 20 minutes each, that an hour for 3 main events, then if this match is 3/4 of an hour that 1 and 3/4 of an hour done with. So that leaves 1 hour for a Smackdown match and possibly another raw and Ecw match!

Pepsi Plunge
08-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Best storyline going around in WWE atm. The build up to this has been great and I'm impressed how WWE have handled it. Never expected this feud to go this far tbh, just thought it would be the same like they did back in 2003 and at Summerslam when Jericho punched Rebbecca, this just made the build up more great :) Well done WWE. Hope this is the main event, make it like HBK vs. HHH :kemo:

Bad Boy
08-26-2008, 06:18 PM
well they wont stretch this for 45 mins... max 20-25 mins... and yeah, wit almost half of the PPV given to the two main title matches and this....

tommy
08-27-2008, 06:59 AM
I'm glad. This deserves to close the show. This fued has been builiding since two weeks after wrestlemania, starting with a storyline that began about 8 weeks before wrestlemania. It's been a long road, and if this is the last match between the two, I expect a match of the year out of them, maybe even the first 5 star match WWE has seen in a long while.

Bazzinator
08-27-2008, 07:02 AM
there is also the tag titles match cryme tyme vs. rhodes and di biase that will take probably 10 minutes and santino and kofi will have another match as well as the Undertaker being involved

John
08-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Right, if you look at it:
1 hour for all the Scramble matches.
say 30 minutes for this.
20 minutes for Cryme Tyme Vs. Priceless.
20 Minutes for the Undertaker match if there is one.
then that leaves space for 2 more matches, most likely involving Santino and Beth,