PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Update on a WWE Debut with a Twist

JohnCenaFan28
08-27-2008, 04:13 PM
- As posted earlier, Brianna Bella of WWE developmental’s The Bella Twins made her WWE TV debut at last night’s SmackDown tapings, defeating Victoria in a match.

Another spoiler report from a fan in attendance notes that Bri went out to the floor at one point in the match and went under the ring, where she switched places with her twin sister Nicole. Soon thereafter, whichever Bella Twin it was cradled Victoria for the win. So it looks like WWE is going to introduce them with the twins angle after all.

Nicole and Bri have been signed to WWE developmental deals since the Summer of 2007 and have feuded with Divas like Natalya Neidhart, Roucka and Alicia Fox in Florida Championship Wrestling. The two have also done modeling, acting and promotional work in the past.

Source: WrestleNewz

I think I'm gonna like them, but when SD changes channel I won't be able to see them:(

Darth Fozzy
08-27-2008, 05:02 PM
- I think I'm gonna like them, but when SD changes channel I won't be able to see them:(

Looks like you're gonna have to rely on KeMo then hehe

selvmord
08-27-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing more ov the Bella Twins

Bad Boy
08-27-2008, 06:35 PM
and from what i have seen, the bella twins are smokin hot... so this will be interesting

John
08-27-2008, 06:45 PM
this should be great but i'm feeling like this has happened before.

Basham Brothers.....

Kurt Angle.....

legolas4792
08-28-2008, 03:38 AM
john dont fix something that aint broken i love the switching angle