PDA

View Full Version : Foley Agrees to Sign with TNA; Debuting Soon

JohnCenaFan28
08-28-2008, 12:07 AM
- Wade Keller is reporting that Mick Foley has agreed to terms with TNA and will debut as soon as he is contractually free to do so. His WWE contract expires within days.

Foley’s TNA deal was worked out with help from Spike TV, which may have subsidized the contract. He may end up being involved in other Spike TV projects.

Foley was dropped from WWE storylines once WWE learned that he was unhappy and likely not renewing his deal and instead interested in signing with TNA. While there’s been a lot of buzz about Foley in the locker room among wrestlers, the management team had been quiet about it and perhaps largely out of the loop, but were hopeful Dixie Carter was getting the deal done.

Source: WrestleNewz

Kage
08-28-2008, 12:14 AM
I wonder how many wrestlers he will go over before he jumps back to Wwe.:think:

DUKE NUKEM
08-28-2008, 06:49 AM
thanks for this eel

John
08-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Good, Hopefully he can take over from Don West. In the long term i feel this will be a good move for Foley!

ryanasd
08-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Well hope he returns to WWE again.

Will
08-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Good, Hopefully he can take over from Don West. In the long term i feel this will be a good move for Foley!

That would be a great change, however I just don't see it happening. West has sucked so badly for so many years now, that I am certain he has a job for life. Im not sure if thats due to management stupidity or blackmail, but I doubt he is ever going anywhere.