PDA

View Full Version : Return Updates on RVD and Bobby Lashley

JohnCenaFan28
08-28-2008, 05:30 PM
- As posted earlier, several big names could be jumping ship between WWE and TNA in the coming months while other stars could be making returns. Two other big names to watch for are Rob Van Dam and Bobby Lashley.

Van Dam has worked sparingly since leaving WWE and although TNA has expressed interest in him, the door is open for a WWE return. One would think that a big factor in Van Dam committing to any kind of deal would be his wife’s battle with cancer and he probably wouldn’t get into anything serious until she beats the disease.

There is said to be more positive talk within TNA right now about Bobby Lashley than ever before. It’s well known that Kurt Angle and Booker T have tried to start the process to bring Lashley in. It’s not likely that Lashley would return to WWE anytime soon as there would be some bad blood between the two. No word yet on how Lashley’s MMA career is going or what his motivations are, but him getting into the sport didn’t generate much attention mainly because he hooked up with a smaller promotion.

Source: WrestleNewz

John
08-28-2008, 05:35 PM
Good to see Lashley may be going to TNA. He may be pushed as a heel there whereas in WWE he was rubbish in his role. And RVD, No time's better than the present i guess.

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Well RVD shud take his time if his wife is sick as for booby crapley ..................i dont care

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-29-2008, 07:56 PM
It Might be ok to see Lashley in TNA but more of a Monster Heel Role than a 'Hard Hitting, Soft Spoken' one because we wont have to hear his promos but also so he can get a mouthpiece manager who will basically carry the promo side of things while Lashley gets on with the stuff in the ring

I would LOVE to see RVD in TNA but its more than likely that this will never happen but I wouldnt mind seeing RVD back on Wrestling TV but RVD should take his time until he has taken care of his wife and feels ready to return