PDA

View Full Version : Traci Brookes

John
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Last Night at iMPACT we all saw Jim Cornette sit Traci down and tell her that she's in charge of the Womens division and she can fire/ hire whoever she wants. First i think this is a great step for Traci, who do you guys think will be fired? and what do you guys think'll happen now?

cspyke1127
08-29-2008, 04:10 PM
I dunno... she really doesn't have heat with anyone...

Kage
08-29-2008, 05:10 PM
I dunno where this is going, but I like how Tna is giving Traci something to do.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Would rather have Traci wrestling but atleast she is actually doing something, I see it going two ways she turns heel after she sets up a Knockouts Title match and she appoints herself special guest referee and screws Taylor out of the title, and one of the beautiful people win the title and align themselves with Traci

Or, Traci seems to be supportive of the faces but secretly is plotting her to the title and out of nowhere gives herself a title shot after the champ struggles to a win and is 'Injured' and Traci comes down and gets the title and turns heel then

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-06-2008, 08:47 AM
PAJ gives some pretty good ideas but i honestly dont know where this is going. She'll prolly fir Gail Kim first cause she's leavig anyway