PDA

View Full Version : Details On TNA's Upcoming House Show In Albany, New York

JohnCenaFan28
08-31-2008, 08:58 PM
I don't know how much TNA markets and promotes their shows in other areas, but the Sep. 7th show at the Times Union Center is being advertised HEAVILY on the local FOX television channel as well as local rock radio stations. The television commercial advertises "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle, Booker T, "TNA World Champion" Samoa Joe, and LAX, as well as the number and website where tickets can be purchased. The radio commercial advertises Angle, Booker, Joe, and LAX as well as Jay Lethal and Tomko (Which I found strange given his current status. The Times Union Center website also states the following:

"Appearing live and in person will be TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe, Booker T, Kurt Angle, “Instant Classic” Christian Cage, “The War Machine” Rhino, TNA X Division Champion “Maple Leaf Muscle” Petey Williams, TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm & Robert Roode), Jacqueline, The Monster Abyss, TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Taylor Wilde, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, “Showtime” Eric Young, “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt, Consequences Creed, Awesome Kong, Traci Brooks, Johnny Devine, and more! (Talent subject to change)"

I also checked tickets.com a few minutes ago, and it doesn't seem like the tickets are selling very well. You can still find seats as close as the 5th row and there's barely a week to go before the show.

Source: WNW