PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Speaks On His Whereabouts, His Brother and More

JohnCenaFan28
09-03-2008, 04:52 AM
In his recent visit to Puerto Rico, the Puerto Rican star of the WWE, Carlito, spoke with first hour on his future at the company, its re-branding (Raw to Smackdown), its new image and even the future of his brother Eddie Colon in the United States.

What do you think the change of Raw to Smackdown?

I see it as very positive. I think I am the only Latino Smackdown star who speaks Spanish and feel more responsibility now representing all Latinos. From now on my career will take a good course.

But you have not yet made your debut on television?

I requested some time off for me because it’s been four years without stopping and I’m taking advantage of this time to see the sport from afar. See what I need, what changes I need to make. But I will return soon.

And this new look (now looks Trens and not the Afro)?

I was experimenting with other ideas for my hair. I liked the afro, but it is also more difficult to maintain. I like more hair as well.

What have they said to you in the company? How do they see you?

They are strict with Carlito. They have always been demanding with me. We have clashed many times. I admit that I am a ‘coconut head,’ but they know that I am realistic and I am not going to change who I am.

What kinds of differences?

There are several things. I do not want to go into much detail about it, but in terms of philosophy and what they expect of me. There are many ideas that I dislike, I would like to make my way over the same time, I feel that I am out of my environment, but right now we are fine. Everything is running well.

Finally, how do you see the future of Eddie (his brother)?

They say that Eddie is superbi?n (in Florida). I have always said that it is a better fighter than me. I do not think he will have a problem getting called up. Soon we’ll see him on TV, either Raw or Smackdown.

Source:CarlyColon.Com [translated so excuse some grammatical errors]