PDA

View Full Version : Further DX plans

chris.assasin
06-13-2006, 05:30 PM
According to me, Shawn Michaels is returning for a match at Vengeance, the DeGeneration X revival angle is still on.

Michaels will work a tag match with Triple H at that PPV and then keep a limited schedule until Summerslam to continue the faction for the short-term. Following Summerslam, he will take several months off to undergo knee surgery.

This news should further indicate that WWE presently has no plans to make the DX faction a long-term staple.

Assassin™
06-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Unless they replace HBK. All this proves is that Shawn won't be involved, not that DX will be discontinued.

Rated X
06-13-2006, 05:36 PM
As much as I like DX, I can't see them being long term. It's good for a short term dose to bring back memories, but it will get stale real quick.

Ethan Hunt
06-13-2006, 07:40 PM
It wont get stale if booked right, IMO.

F4L
06-13-2006, 07:41 PM
That's not according to you...I've seen the same exact news on other sites, give the sites credit at least

shakie
06-14-2006, 01:30 AM
hey, wwes doin alot of stuff from the late ninteys now. the old kane, kiss my ass club, and DX. I have a feeling with OR without shawn dx will stay for a few more months or a year.

Adam Copeland2
06-14-2006, 08:02 AM
Shawn Michaels is returning for a match at Vengeance, the DeGeneration X revival angle is still on.

Michaels will work a tag match with Triple H at that PPV and then keep a limited schedule until Summerslam to continue the faction for the short-term. Following Summerslam, he will take several months off to undergo knee surgery.

This news should further indicate that WWE presently has no plans to make the DX faction a long-term staple.

I read the EXACT same thing at Impactwrestling.com. Give the site's credit at least.

I have NO idea where this DX angle will go.

Ethan Hunt
06-14-2006, 02:35 PM
dont post news in the discussion forums chris......UOW's got a seperate forum 4 the same

Assassin™
06-15-2006, 12:11 AM
^Thanks dude that's been here for three days :hmm:

This is more discussion then news mainly because the post was more speculation than fact. When you see people posting stuff like "IMO" or "I have a feeling" or "According to me", they can't be talking about news. Even if chris didn't give credit to where he got the info (He could be a reporter. It really could be according to him.), he still didn't post this as news and it wasn't replied to like news would be.

ajs
06-15-2006, 02:50 AM
It Will & Can Work If Done Right!!!

Mr Mando
06-17-2006, 09:05 AM
the D-X is back,
posting must be stopped,lol

Assassin™
06-17-2006, 10:50 PM
^Did you read the title of this thread, or any of the replies. It's about "Further DX plans". We all know obviously that D-X is already back.

Ethan Hunt
06-18-2006, 03:07 AM
I think DX will keep feuding with McMahons...will win the Tag Titles somewhere down the road.

How about Shawn Michaels turning heel???? It would be off the charts as he would ferud with Triple H again but witha a role reversal. They've had great chemistry together, and I am sure that would rock.