PDA

View Full Version : Update On The Rock's Status With WWE, Future ECW PPV's, ECW TV Deal

Ethan Hunt
06-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Benjamin sent in the following:

I was able to listen to the WWE Financial Conference Call today and there were three relevant notes that I thought you would find interesting:

First and foremost, a question was asked about the Rock and his future involvement with WWE. McMahon basically said they still keep contact with The Rock and they expect that he will pop in and out in the future. I'm not sure what the means, because we haven't seen Rock in sometime now, but maybe he will be on WWE again at some point.

Also, they said that ECW will hold a PPV in December, but didn't say what the name of that will be.

McMahon also talked about how the ECW televsion deal with Sci-Fi is for 12 weeks as of right now. They didn't say what the plans were after that period, but I would assume it will be used to gauge the success of the program.

Credit: www.rajah.com

razh304
06-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Thats intrestin, it`d be cool to see the rock again in the wwe, thanks for posting :)

yankeesman77
06-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Rocks a Sellout Now. and if he does comeback at some point to plug a worthless movie of his people shoulde realize he is the man he used to be and Boo him out of the arena for turning his abck on the WWE for more money in Hollywood.

the madscotsman
06-15-2006, 03:52 PM
their december ppv used to be holiday hell. but I like massacre on 34th street