PDA

View Full Version : Plans Changed For Primo Colon

JohnCenaFan28
09-11-2008, 10:40 PM
WWE has changed the plans for the younger brother of Carlito, Primo Colon. The original storyline for Primo was for him to be a babyface on Raw and for him to dismiss Carlito's behavior with Carlito working as a heel on SmackDown. WWE has decided to go with Carlito and Primo Colon as an apparent babyface tag team on SmackDown.

Primo Colon made his WWE television debut in a brief cameo on the 8/18 edition of Raw and wrestled Charlie Haas (working as Charlito) on the 8/25 edition of Raw. Colon is better known for his work as a tag team wrestler as he and Eric Perez have held the FCW Tag Team Titles three times as The Puerto Rican Nightmares.

The tag team of Carlito and Primo Colon will debut on tomorrow night's edition of SmackDown.

Source: WNW

Swinny
09-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Hm... this could work out quite well for the both of them.

mikedudelang
09-13-2008, 03:23 PM
they were forced to do this as primo simply doesn't have a look that will get over with the wwe fans. the guy just looks like some dude off the street. they need carlito's starpower to get him over, and maybe carlito tagging with his brother will put him in a better frame of mind as well.

debanjan13
09-14-2008, 08:44 AM
well..this shld be an interesting tag team...

John
09-14-2008, 03:46 PM
I was thinking it was strange how he said he didn't want to be like Carlito a week ago and now there teaming together. Its a bit strange that he'll just change his mind like that.

whoblehwah
09-14-2008, 06:20 PM
I was thinking it was strange how he said he didn't want to be like Carlito a week ago and now there teaming together. Its a bit strange that he'll just change his mind like that.

WWE doesn't like continuity, lol. I kinda like this idea. Hopefully it'll get Carlito more focused on wrestling again.

BXtremeJ
09-15-2008, 08:17 PM
good 2 see them do sumthin with the both of them