PDA

View Full Version : Zach Gowen.

John
09-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Zach Gowen was released by WWE in late 2003. He was a handicapped guy who started out in the wrestling business by being grabbed by Roddy Piper and in the corner of Hulk Hogan's comedy character 'Mr. America'.
Soon after that feud ended, Zach started wrestling. He wrestled Matt Hardy and a host of other jobbers. Earlier whilst watching ECW i was thinking, What would WWE be like with Zach still in it? He could be a good star on ECW. His one legged moonsault from the top rope was unique and made Zach quite popular with the fans. Zach could be a mid-card ECW preformer. I wouldn't see him in a role of Colin Delaney, i would see him in a role of Finlay. What do you guys think?

Kage
09-12-2008, 11:21 PM
I really don't think having a handicapped wrestler would work, ever. He just makes the other wrestlers look bad and he can't do half the stuff other guys can do. I got nothin against the guy but why give him tv time when there are more capable guys in development just waiting to be brought up for a tv role?

tapout
09-13-2008, 05:06 AM
Ric Flair would slap a figure four on him like THAT. *finger snap*

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Zach Gowen was the worst thing to happen ever. Good he was released

bad_meetz_evil
09-14-2008, 08:49 AM
It was obviously an attempt to increase the ratings. What makes him different than all the other guys that can wrestle better than him? 1 leg? He doesn't have the ability to be a wrestler. An entertainer maybe, but defiantly not a wrestler.

debanjan13
09-14-2008, 09:11 AM
he wasnt that bad..i mean i guess having him brought out alot of handicaped wrestling fans!