PDA

View Full Version : List of All Talents Released By WWE This Year

JohnCenaFan28
09-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Here is a list of all 40 WWE releases so far in 2008. WWE has parted ways with 22 performers from the main roster and 18 performers from developmental. During the month of August alone, WWE parted ways with 20 talents. Here is the list:

Main WWE Roster Departures:
Ashley Massaro
Balls Mahoney
Big Daddy V
Bobby Lashley
Braden Walker
Cherry
Colin Delaney
Dave Taylor
Domino
James Curtis
Jonathan Coachman
Mick Foley
Nick Patrick (referee)
Nunzio
Ric Flair
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Shannon Moore
Stevie Richards
Torrie Wilson
Trevor Murdoch
Wes Adams (referee)

WWE Developmental Departures:
Ace Steel
Al Snow (former developmental trainer in OVW)
Antoni Polaski
"Campus Legend" Brad Allen
Charles Evans
Chet The Jet
Chris Gray
Derrick Neikirk
Germán Figueroa (former TNA wrestler Apolo)
G-Rilla
Jamie Tucker (referee)
Kassidy James
Matt O'Neal
Mike Mondo
Ryan Bishop (former football player that got cut one month into his wrestling training)
Shawn Osborne
Silas Young
Tommy Taylor

Also, Johnny Jeter doesn't appear to be employed anymore as he's seemingly disappeared. However, his departure still has yet to be 100% confirmed. Chris Nowinski's WWE contract reportedly expired a few weeks ago, but he may have parted ways with WWE in the summer of 2007 after speaking out against the company in light of the Chris Benoit situation. Former SmackDown backstage announcer Anastacia Rose was listed in a magazine program WWE released right after Bobby Lashley departed from the company, but she was apparently done right before the start of the year. Former backstage announcer Max Bretos might be done as I haven't heard anything on him involving WWE in over a year. A Google search shows that he's handling MLS broadcasts as he's called some recent games.

Source: WZ

X-Power
09-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Wow, I didnt think it was that many

John
09-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Shocking.... Isn't It.

scorpionf
10-06-2008, 02:40 AM
And the year isn't over yet...

piececore
10-07-2008, 04:33 AM
wow, thats a lot of guys so far, where do they get their replacements?

whoblehwah
10-07-2008, 09:11 PM
wow, thats a lot of guys so far, where do they get their replacements?

Indy companies, duh.

I forgot Moore got fired. I hope they release London soon. He's wasting away on RAW when he could be kickin ass in ROH, PWG, CHIKARA, and in japan.

MAsterpd85
10-10-2008, 04:43 AM
I figured foley was gone when I flipped the channels and saw him on TNA. Wow, coach too? he's been there for awhile now, well "was."

bob83b
10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks for your project. I like this site. KEEP IT UP.

being31s
10-23-2008, 11:40 PM
And to think that there is still plenty of time for the WWE to release more before the end of the year.

DUKE NUKEM
10-24-2008, 01:00 AM
there was a few i did not know got released