PDA

View Full Version : Police chase 80mph skateboarder

JohnCenaFan28
09-20-2008, 07:47 PM
German police are looking for a skateboarder who was filmed travelling around 80mph on a motorway.

The skater can be seen on a clip on YouTube hanging onto a motorbike to get up to speed before letting go and whizzing downhill along an autobahn.

German autobahns often have no speed restrictions but the picturesque stretch of road concerned outside Goeppingen, near Stuttgart, has a limit of 80km/h.

Press reports say the man, dressed in a red and black jumpsuit and an aerodynamic white helmet, is a stuntman and well-known international downhill skater.

But police spokesman Uli Stoeckle said officers were trying to find the skater who was being investigated for dangerous behaviour.

-Ananova

Jodes
09-22-2008, 07:20 PM
i thought there was no speed limit? and seem really fast to me for a motorcycle.

Swinny
09-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Wow, 80mph on a skateboard, that's pretty dangerous, you fall off going at that speed, and well... you're fucked.

Slayer_X
09-23-2008, 12:28 PM
Wow, 80mph on a skateboard, that's pretty dangerous, you fall off going at that speed, and well... you're fucked.

yea nipple surfing at that speed will kill you . but i hope they keep filming him cuz im gonna laugh my ass off when he wipes out .