PDA

View Full Version : Something Weird is going On....

John
09-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Ok. This has been happening to me for the past few days.

Friday night my dad came home from work (as a Security Guard at a local store) and he has a motorbike which takes him to work and back, Well on Friday Night that bike got robbed as My Dad left it out in the street due to his drunk-ness.

Saturday Morning i was the first one awake, I looked outside and noticed it was gone. I rushed upstairs to tell my Dad. Later on he went out looking for the bastards. Whilst he was at the Police Station The Gang who took the bike were looking around our house. We got the bike back later last night and the Gang had dumped it into a river nearby. I found it whilst i was out with a few mates, And pulled it out and got it home with the help of my friends. However, The Gang came to our house while we were asleep last night and attempted to set the bike on Fire. However My Mum was still awake and called the police. So at 3AM this morning i was being awoken by a Gang attempting to set my Dad's bike on Fire.

Just thought i'd tell you since a few members asked what was wrong with me Last Night.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Weird..................what do they hv against u guys???

John
09-21-2008, 05:02 PM
My Dad is a Security guard.

JohnCenaFan28
09-22-2008, 02:02 AM
I hope things are OK John.

John
09-22-2008, 05:44 PM
There getting better Eel. The police are looking for them:)

Jodes
09-22-2008, 07:01 PM
hmmm seems like they have it in for your dad.