PDA

View Full Version : JR On Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice, Andre Movie, No Mercy & More

JohnCenaFan28
10-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Jim Ross is back with another blog. Some highlights:

Sunday's Announcing: Tazz and I have two bouts to broadcast Sunday in the Rose Garden which is one more than ECW's Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.

The Andre Movie: I saw a trailer for the Andre the Giant movie and it was, well, not good. This movie can't be released but it may escape. Most wrestlers can't act but these actors couldn't act.

Shamrock vs. Kimbo: I'm pulling for Ken Shamrock on Saturday night on CBS against hard hitting Kimbo Slice but Kenny's best chance of winning is to take Kimbo down quickly and avoid Slice's bombs. Shamrock taking too many hard shots really concerns me and to think that this might be the fight that ends Ken Shamrock's storied career isn't the way I would have preferred to see Ken exit a sport he helped pioneer. Sadly, if Shamrock does win another promoter will convince Ken to fight "one more time" for another payday no matter the collateral damage the fight may inflict on "The World's Most Dangerous Man."