PDA

View Full Version : Maria: Full Interview From The Sun

Black Widow
10-04-2008, 08:11 AM
SHE may be one of the most famous wrestlers on the planet - but when Maria Kanellis steps outside of the ring the WWE Diva wants to be treated like a lady.

Showing off some of her favourite ever photos, the single star spoke exclusively to SunSport about what she looks for in a potential boyfriend.

She confessed: “I've heard rumours that it’s going to be Kelly Kelly this year and I’d like to see her or Mickie James do it.

“If I had the opportunity to do Playboy again, I definitely would – especially if it was together with one of those two.

“I think that it would be a great shoot and a great thing to go back to.

“Plus it's always hot to see two women naked together!”

Maria spent virtually all of her wrestling career on WWE Raw, before being traded to Smackdown earlier this year.

It was a move that she admits left her in tears.

The Diva told us: “The WWE’s annual draft is always such a scary thing for me because I've been on Raw for almost four years.

“It was especially scary for me this year, because I had this feeling in my gut that I would move.

“But when I made it past that Monday night Raw when they were doing the draft on TV, I thought that I was in the clear.

“But then I got a phone call the next morning about the draft and I have to say that instantly I burst into tears.

“I was so close with the girls over on Raw, the guys on Raw that I was very scared and timid moving over to Smackdown and I'm still getting used to it.

“I feel like I’m at a new school but it's good for me and I like the challenge.”

Maria added: “I miss Mickie, Beth and all the girls on Raw, but I love Smackdown and I’ve been made to feel so welcome.

“Michelle's been wonderful with me, Eve's been great.

“It's also extremely exciting to have the new opponents and new competitors to go against. I mean those girls, they know how to work over there.”

Now she’s on Smackdown, Maria will challenge for the newly created Divas title.

She says: “It’s a championship that’s not just about who’s the best wrestler, but also the one with the greatest motivation, the best passion for the business and the most desire.

“I truly believe to be a champion you don’t have to be the biggest or the strongest or the fastest or know the most moves in the ring.

“I think the most important thing is to have the most passion.”

And after speaking to Maria, and seeing her sexiest snaps, it’s obvious that passion is the one thing she certainly doesn’t lack.

The Sun

John
10-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Nice read. Thanks, Strange how she wants to see Kelly Kelly pose in Playboy. hmmmmm

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the great read.

DUKE NUKEM
10-05-2008, 06:52 AM
thanks for this ryan