PDA

View Full Version : New Matches Announced For TNA Slammiversary

OMEN
06-16-2006, 09:19 AM
The following is from TNAWrestling.com:

TNAwrestling.com has received the following new matches for this Sunday’s three-hour epic event “Slammiversary” – live and exclusively on Pay-Per-View at 8PM ET / 5 PM PT…

COUNTDOWN PRESHOW MATCH: THE NATURALS VS. TEAM CANADA’S A1 AND ERIC YOUNG The live TNA countdown preshow returns this Sunday night a half hour prior to the start of the “Slammiversary” event. Hosted by Jeremy Borash and Christy Hemme, the preshow will feature The Naturals taking on the elite Team Canada unit of powerhouse A1 and Eric Young. In addition, the preshow will feature live interviews with the TNA stars prior to the PPV along with backstage news from Orlando!

NEW PAY-PER-VIEW MATCH ANNOUNCED….

X DIVISION RANKING MATCH ALEX SHELLEY VS. PETEY WILLIAMS VS. JAY LETHAL VS. SENSHI VS. SONJAY DUTT VS. SHARK BOY The high-flying stars of TNA’s X Division will be in action this Sunday night on the “Slammiversary” Pay-Per-View, with the winner earning the number-one contender status to Samoa Joe’s X Division Championship. The bout will feature elimination rules, with ranking to the X Division Title based on order of elimination. If Samoa Joe survives Scott Steiner this Sunday at “Slammiversary”, his next challengers for the X gold will be determined by this Pay-Per-View bout among the X Division’s elite.

F4L
06-16-2006, 04:33 PM
That X Division match has the makings of a classic, I expect Senshi or Petey to win though

rko 4 life
05-29-2007, 08:56 PM
uh this is sacrifice

flamesoffury
05-29-2007, 09:00 PM
uh this is sacrifice

this was posted last year *closed* argh how i miss such a power. *mod please close this*

Flair Country
05-30-2007, 02:08 AM
this was posted last year *closed* argh how i miss such a power. *mod please close this*

You heard the man! :)

*CLOSED*