WHOOOHOOO!

7:40
[Comment From Jonathan]
Hi Candice

[Comment From Mub33b]
CANDICE!!!!!

Corey Clayton: Questions for Candice....keep them coming in!!!

7:41
Corey Clayton: First off.... let's start with your big match.... what are your thoughts coming into this match against Beth Phoenix...

Candice Michelle: Excitement.... nervousness.... I feel extremely blessed for being back and healthy.

[Comment From Nigel]
My Question To Candice - Do you think what has happened in the last year has helped you Prepare For Your Title Match Vs Beth Tonight ?

7:42
Candice Michelle: I think me being injured has made me realize that this is 110% what I want to do. If you come back with more passion and heart, it helps you in this business. It helped me watching wrestling with the philosophy of the match... and helped me be myself.

7:43
[Comment From Mickiefan4life]
Candice, What will you do in order to prevent a repeat of last year's No Mercy?

Candice Michelle: I think I'm a lot smarter this time around.... against the glamazon, I need to use my strengths, and my agility. Knowing what I'm going up against, I'm able to prepare better.

[Comment From melinda marie cena]
Candice i want to know if your scared about tonight??.....but we all kno u can beat beth

7:44
Candice Michelle: Thanks! All the support from the fans help me realize why I'm here. Hence my new hand sign, signifying "I love you"

7:44
[Comment From dAn]
candice, as a diva what is it u look for in a guy

7:45
Candice Michelle: I think the No. 1 thing is confidence. A good smile, and a nice cologne...

7:45
[Comment From Randy_Orton09]
My Question to Candice Michelle: Candice, do you feel like you have enough intensity and confidence going into this match against a tough opponent?

7:46
Candice Michelle: I think I'm as ready as I can be. I think my previous matches have helped me get over the fear of another injury. I'm going in with some vengeance as my motivation.

7:46
[Comment From Jeremy from Down unda]
Candice who wears the pants in the Glamaralla Relationship , beth or Sanitno's Eyebrow

7:47
Candice Michelle: I think they make a good couple :-) But Santino's eyebrow, that's intense.....

[Comment From wisdom man]
Santino Has A Huge Unibrow Lol

[Comment From JohnnyD]
What will you do with Santino at ringside?

7:48
Candice Michelle: Well, it's a surprise to me that he'll be at ringside. As long as he stays out of my match, I'll have no problem with him. I hope he minds his own business.

7:49
[Comment From emily]
candice: what did you do in all your free time while you were out?

7:49
Candice Michelle: I went to a dark place, feeling that everything got pulled out from under my feet ... I tried the housewife stuff, but I'm a terrible cook and I hate to clean. :-)

7:50
[Comment From BEN BURGESS]
I CANT COOK EITHER CANDICE LOL

7:52
Corey Clayton: The Women's Title match is the 2nd match tonight.... so Candice needs to run and get her ankles and elbows taped up by the WWE certified athletic trainers. Thanks so much Candice for stopping by to answer the Universe's questions tonight!!!

Candice Michelle: Thank you for the love and support you've brought me guys!! Raise your hands up!!!

Corey Clayton: Thanks again Candice!!! We're just 7 minutes away from the kickoff of No Mercy!!!

RHD.com

JohnCenaFan28
10-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks for this.