PDA

View Full Version : WWE Diva Reponds To Playboy Rumors

Black Widow
10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
- WWE RAW Diva Kelly Kelly has responded to the rumors of her posing in Playboy Magazine next year on her MySpace blog. Here’s what she had to say:

playboy rumors
Current mood: focused

hey everyone! i know its been a while but i wanted to check in now that i am able to get on and post..im sorry that i dont post more but i just dont get on as much as i want to but i do read all the messages so i thank you soo much…all of you…ok so anyways here is the answer to the question people have been asking me..i finally have a chance to set the record straight…im not posing for playboy..nothing against playboy at all but i dont know who is posing for playboy but it wont be me. i just want to concentrate on wrestling right now.

thank you all for your support..it means soo much to me and keep the messages coming. xoxo kelly kelly

her myspace page

deadmanwalkin
10-09-2008, 01:50 PM
ya i thought layla was gonna be in playboy

i dont really care who it is as long as they are one of the eye candy divas which it always is

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I dont wanna see her................Layla for PB :kemo:

dx9385
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
micki james for playboy

Kage
10-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Am I the only one who wants Kelly to pose for Playboy? :shifty:

bsbbdb
10-10-2008, 02:44 AM
i want kelly to pose for pb. in fact i bet it is a little white lie to keep us guessing

Swinny
10-10-2008, 03:43 AM
i want kelly to pose for pb. in fact i bet it is a little white lie to keep us guessing

Yeah, that could very well be true. They usually make it a pretty big thing, the announcement of who's going to be posing, so, I doubt the WWE would want her to come right out and admit it. Hard to say though, it might be her, it might not. Even way, as long as someone poses, I'm happy.

JohnCenaFan28
10-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Layla's too good to pose nude, I can see her becoming a better wrestler sooner or later but Kelly can pose, because she's useless anyway.