PDA

View Full Version : Bashir Update

JohnCenaFan28
10-13-2008, 12:36 AM
TNA X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir was among those without power due to the lingering effects of Hurricane Ike. Bashir wrote in a blog post on his website: "I've been on the road a lot more then usual this past month, and on top of it Huricane Ike tap danced all over my house. I was without electricity for two weeks, my backyard got F'd up, and my floors had moisture damage. But more then anything the life without electricity was difficult. Other then bitching for the sake of bitching in all honesty it wasn't bad at all and nothing more then an inconvenience. I saw a lot of damage done to a lot of people and really can now for the first time understand the severity of natural disasters. My life felt like it was turned upside down with these little issues. I can't imagine people who had their homes flooded, walls blown in, roofs torn off, lost loved ones, pets, property. It's horrible to imagine these things happen to undeserving people all the time. I don't have much else to really talk about other then that." You can read the blog at www.ShawnDaivari.com.

Source: PWMania